Climate of Saint Petersburg, Russia Average Weather
- Saint Petersburg, russia, 59°58'N, 30°18'E, 4 m (13 ft)
- Saint Petersburg has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Saint Petersburg is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 4.5 degrees Celsius (40.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 569 mm (22.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1563 hours.
- If Saint Petersburg were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Kuopio, Finland - 354.5 kms (220.3 miles) NNW
- Joensuu, Finland - 302.3 kms (187.9 miles) N
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) NW
- Tampere, Finland - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) WNW
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) NW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 385.2 kms (239.3 miles) WNW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 297.7 kms (185 miles) W
- Helsinki, Finland - 316 kms (196.4 miles) W
- Tallin, Estonia - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) W
- Tartu, Estonia - 289.5 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Ainazi, Latvia - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) WSW
- Pskov, Russia - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) SSW