| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Petersburg in July is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 77.8mm (3.1in) of water falls during an average of 13 days.
- In July the skies in Saint Petersburg are quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:56 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 16:59 long and the longest day is 18:42 long with an average length of 17:58.
- There are approximately 8:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Petersburg July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Petersburg:
- Kuopio, Finland - 354.5 kms (220.3 miles) NNW
- Joensuu, Finland - 302.3 kms (187.9 miles) N
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) NW
- Tampere, Finland - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) WNW
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) NW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 385.2 kms (239.3 miles) WNW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 297.7 kms (185 miles) W
- Helsinki, Finland - 316 kms (196.4 miles) W
- Tallin, Estonia - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) W
- Tartu, Estonia - 289.5 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Ainazi, Latvia - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) WSW
- Pskov, Russia - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) SSW